Airtight Protection Against the Threats of Tomorrow
Prevent data breaches before they happen with comprehensive security services, part of the suite from UIC. The certified engineers at our US-based Security Operations Center provide real-time visibility and around-the-clock protection against current threats, as well as emerging attack strains appearing daily.
- Firewalls and Anti-Ransomware Software
- Network monitoring and Access prevention
- Cybersecurity awareness culture and training
- Data protection, risk assessment and compliance
Get real-time Protection against new and emerging Threats.
Fortify your defenses with 24/7/365 security information and event monitoring (SIEM) from UITC. Our certified engineers hold PCI, SOC 2, and HIPAA compliance certifications, ensuring real-time visibility, intelligent analysis, and threat monitoring for your entire IT infrastructure.
Cybersecurity Services by United IT Consultants
We offer our customers a variety of cybersecurity services to:
- Significantly reduce the number of security weaknesses in web, mobile, and desktop applications, as well as in our clients’ networks.
- Ensure their constant compliance with appropriate regulations and standards
Cybersecurity Zero Trust
We continuously run cyber assessments to help identify threats and prioritize a prevention strategy or action plan. This helps us design and integrate advanced cybersecurity programs and measures to assist you in proactive network threat detection and immediate response to any possible breach. A Zero Trust Cybersecurity strategy assumes compromise and sets up controls to confirm every user, device, and connection into the business for authenticity and purpose.